Become A Teacher With TNTP. Get Certified While Teaching. Final Deadline Extended: April 15 - TNTP
Looking for a meaningful career in education?
TNTP'sTeaching Fellows programs train accomplished professionals and recent college graduates across all academic majors to become excellent teachers in locations nationwide. We are looking for leaders who want to use their knowledge and professional experience to help end educational inequality by teaching high-needs subjects including math, science, special education, bilingual education and more.
We strongly encourage candidates to apply this week, as we review applications on a rolling basis. No teaching or education experience is required. Each program provides extensive on-the-job training and individualized coaching to all participants.
Although our final application deadline has passed, several Teaching Fellows programs have extended their deadline and are still accepting applications on a limited, rolling basis. Candidates who start an application this week will receive an email update indicating which programs are still accepting applications for the 2013 cohort.
Participants in our programsâ¦
- Master foundational skills during the summer to lead engaged classrooms from day one.
- Improve quickly with classroom-centered training and intensive coaching.
- Pursue certification while earning a full-time salary, starting at $30,000-60,000 plus benefits.
- Apply without education coursework or experience.
Qualifications and eligibility vary by program, but generally include:
- Bachelor's degree completed by Spring 2013
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Passing an FBI background investigation
- No previous teaching certifications
Interested in learning more about our programs? Register for our upcoming online info session from 8-9 pm EDT on Thursday, April 4 at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/716598928.
• Post ID: 21233144 flagstaff